Spreading the joy of color has never been or easier with Chameleon Colors new Sidewalk Chalk Paint Kit!
While many of us are quarantined from the world’s adventures, let us help inspire you to create your own outdoor adventure. Spend the afternoon painting Mount Everest, the Eiffel Tower, the Statue of Liberty, or Waikiki Beach on your driveway and imagine you’re there! The #SidewalkChalkChallenge is a great way to connect with the world during a time that can seem very disconnected.
The Chameleon Colors Sidewalk Chalk Paint Kit includes 10 Vibrant Chalk Powder packets, 4 Squeeze Bottles, 10 Stir Sticks, 4 Large Paint Brushes, and detailed instructions. Budding artists will love creating chalk paint masterpieces!
Using Chameleon Colors Sidewalk Chalk Paint Kit is easy, customizable, and fun!
Follow these simple instructions to begin your creative adventure.
- Pour 1 packet of Chameleon Colors color powder into a cup or container.
- Add ¼ cup of water and stir vigorously with one stir-stick (included in kit).
- If the mixture is too thick, continue to add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until you have reached desired consistency for painting. Here’s a helpful hint while mixing the colors: Because Chameleon Colors color powders are non-toxic and D&C/ FD&C approved, some of the color packets will require different amounts of water. Some of the color packets may only require ¼ cup of water, but others may require closer to ½ cup. It also may help to add a drop of liquid dish soap to help the powder and water to mix smoothly. It’s not required, but it can make it easier.
- Stir again. You may need to stir the mixture once in a while to avoid the powder from settling in the container while you’re painting.
- Pour the paint mixture into a squeeze bottle or paint directly from the container with a paint brush to create your work of art.
To re-use any leftover paint, place chalk paint in an air-tight container and keep refrigerated for up to one week. Slowly add water as needed for re-use. Don’t pour any unused paints down the drain.
Ideas for Use
The possibilities are endless with sidewalk chalk paint, but we have three ways to paint to help spark your creativity:
- Squeeze it: Squeeze out beautiful creations with Chameleon Colors Squeeze bottles, which are included in the kit. To use the squeeze bottles, create a thinner, or more liquid, paint consistency by adding more water. This will help you to add special details for your works of art!
- Paint like an artist. We’ve included large paint brushes in the kit so you can release your inner Picasso! For best results, mix the powder with less water than the squeeze bottle to create a consistency that’s easy to brush.
- Finger paints are a fun way to use the brilliant colors, especially for young, budding artists. Beautiful works of art are at your fingertips! For fingerpainting, add less water to the paint mixture so that it’s thicker and easier to spread.
Chameleon Colors is excited to see your beautiful creations! Make sure to tag us @chameleoncolorsinc in your Instagram posts and use the hashtag #sidewalkchalkchallenge to help spread the joy of color.