How to Have a Gender Reveal Fire Extinguisher Party with Color Blasters
Chameleon Colors Gender Reveal Fire Extinguisher Color Blasters are a fun, easy, and colorful way to surprise your loved ones with the gender of your little one!
Blasting your baby’s gender into the air is one of our favorite, and most colorful, ways to announce the gender of your baby! There’s a reason Chameleon Colors Color Blasters are one of our most popular reveals, and it’s because they’re simple to use, vibrant, and will be a spectacular finish to your gender reveal party. Whether you’re having a little boy or a little girl, we know you’re going to love the results!
About Chameleon Colors Color Blasters
We wanted to offer something that would create lasting and vibrant memories for the parents-to-be that were easy to use and capture. A lot of the gender reveal products on the market, like gender reveal cannons, only had a small amount of color powder, so these often lacked the effect that parents were searching for. After various tests, the Chameleon Colors Color Blasters, or extinguishers, were born! Each extinguisher holds over .5 lb of color powder, and they spray over 10 feet in the air!
How to Use
Make sure to watch the video all the way to the end for instructions on how to use the Color Blasters, tips for your gender reveal, and important shipping and return information regarding the color blasters.
Instructions for Color Blasters:
- First, you’re going to want to give it a light shake before you use it.
- Then make sure to remove the red tag and pull the metal pin.
- Point the nozzle in the direction you want to blast the color (And yes, it will blast about 10 feet, so give yourself some clearance from the people watching your reveal!)
- Firmly squeeze the trigger
- Watch the color of your baby’s gender burst into the air!
That’s it! It’s super simple, but there are a few things you can do to make sure everything goes smoothly the day of your reveal:
- One of the most important things to remember is that you can’t test the extinguisher or color blaster beforehand. It will depressurize and won’t work at the time of your event.
- Second, check the pressure gauge as soon as you receive the blaster. Overcharged is ok, but if it’s at “zero” make sure to call us immediately.
- Sometimes there is powder on the outside of the extinguisher. This does not mean that the blaster is leaking, and it’s rarely the color that is inside of the canister.
- Once you start the reveal, you have to squeeze the trigger all the way down and you can't start it again once you've started. (So you can't squeeze it half down to get the powder to spray longer.) This will depressurize the extinguisher and the reveal will be limited.
Shipping and Return Policy For Blasters
These are specialty products. Due to shipping regulations, they are not eligible for free shipping, priority shipping, or returns. Shipping will take 6-8 business days.
Unfortunately, because Color Blasters are pressurized, they cannot be shipped Express or Priority mail. (USPS only) This means they cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Internationally.
Theme Ideas and Free Invitations
Now that you’ve decided to use Chameleon Colors Color Blasters for your gender reveal, you may need some inspiration for themes for your big day! If you’ve never held a gender reveal party before, you might find our post, “How to Plan a Gender Reveal Party” helpful.
Chameleon Colors Color Blasters can be used for any theme, but the unique look of the fire extinguishers make firefighting a fun and special theme! We’ve thought of three different themes that we think would be perfect for your event. Click on the name for a free downloadable invitation!